Chasier is Someone :]

If You Don't Like The Music, Get Out of this website and turn on your Radio.

Ignore the top as this is an old song called 'Clockwatching' By Jason Mraz

Took a lot of effort to find this song in iwebmusic. Had to host it myself...


Music

Nice Song...

Please right click to get free stuff!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am noob. Or am I?

Okokok... I got a english test today, one yesterday and a maths test tomorrow. Test test test. So many tests. I got a piano test coming on 8/8/08.

Leroy and me slower in 3x3x3 cube le. Focusing on 4x4x4 cube. He going buy 5x5x5. Sooo many numbers. Record still 32 secs. Whoa lao. Confirm stay there for a very very very long time.

Okays... Let talk about a new blogskin! Currently working on one. My coach tagged Royston that Royston better work hard or he must crawl the whole school hall! Dahahaha

I hope i will keep posting and stop being too lazy to post. And Simple Plan is still the BEST XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Please tag BEFORE changing sites



A little bit about me...


I'm obsessed with Simple Plan but not THAT much
Its just about the same with DotA (Don't get the wrong idea with the blogskin that I world of Warcraft...).
Not that I'm addicted or anything

I want...


A better record for my Rubik's cube
A special edition grey silver 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube!
The whole heck of differnt types of Rubik's Cubes ranging from 2x2x2 to 9x9x9!!!
A new or better computer
A laptop
A Better Sennheiser
Some better PSP games.

I like...


Having Fun
Creating Maplestory comics
Chatting with friends
Listening to music (I prefer radio and my Ipod)
Simple Plan
World of Warcraft


Old Posts

Friends


Leroy AKA Imnotn00b's
My comic blog
Faiz aka Sodagod
Xander the noob